Sign up for UT9win now and take advantage of free credits. However, you must make a deposit to your casino account first before you can use the privileges that await new members.
How to deposit at UT9win
UT9win supports several payment methods which players can use when making a deposit. This gives players more options for choosing a payment mode that they find convenient to use. How do you deposit money? Below are the steps to follow in order to complete this transaction:
- Step 1: Login to the official website of UT9win.
- Step 2: If you are an existing member, enter your username and password in the space provided at the top of the page. If you are a new member, click on join now. Fill in the required information. and click Sign In.
- Step 3: After performing step 2, go to the casino’s cashier section.
- Step 4: Choose your preferred payment method and continue following the instructions depending on your chosen payment method.
Note: You can read about the detailed steps for making deposits using different payment methods as you progress through this article.
Supported payment methods
The amount you can deposit in your UT9win casino account depends on the payment method you choose. These payment methods include online banking, Eezie Pay, Help2Pay and PayTrust.
- Online Banking: The minimum amount you can deposit using this payment method is 200 baht. UT9win also supports local banks such as Krungsri Ayudhya, Kasikorn Bank, TMB, Krung Thai Bank and Siam Commercial Bank.
- Other Payment Methods: For deposits using other payment methods such as Eezie Pay, Pay Trust and Help2Pay, the minimum deposit required is 400 baht.
Even with the minimum deposit required But you can deposit as much as you want in your casino account.
Familiarize yourself with payment methods.
It is very important to familiarize yourself with the different payment methods supported by UT9win so that you can choose the one that will meet your needs and can work well for you. To understand the transfer of funds to your casino account is done. Let us get to know these payment methods better.
It is an electronic payment method that allows people to transact through the websites of banks or financial institutions. Online bank transfers may be made directly on the casino’s website or through mobile banking. (If you are using a smartphone) There are several steps to follow to complete this process:
- Step 1: Go to the Cashier section of your UT9win account and select “Deposit”.
- Step 2: Click Transfer as your payment method.
- Step 3: Fill in the deposit amount and other information required by the website. Don’t forget the minimum deposit required.
- Step 4: Follow any security checks initiated by your bank. (Usually it’s a special password or a code you’ll receive via SMS)
- Step 5: Wait for your money to be transferred.
Eezie Pay, Pay Trust, and Help2Pay
What are Eezie Pay, Pay Trust and Help2Pay? This is a payment method that players may use to fund their casino account when they sign up for UT9win. It’s easy to fund your casino account using these three methods. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your casino account and go to the cashier section of the website.
- Then click on your payment option (Eezie Pay, Pay Trust or Help2Pay).
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit. Please remember that there is a minimum. Deposit amount at UT9win when using these payment methods
- Enter your login details and confirm the transaction.
- Your payment will be approved. But it might take a while to move.
- When the money is transferred to your casino balance You can start betting and win and take advantage of UT9win, free credits and other offers.
With UT9win, the registration process is easy. Moreover, what appears to be a complicated process of depositing money is made easy with a quick and easy deposit system. As long as you know how to follow instructions on how to deposit or transfer money, your gaming experience will be easy as you enjoy betting on the best games the casino has to offer. What are you waiting for? Apply today and get free credit from UT9win !